Okay, I couldn’t resist sharing. There are a couple more nail trends that I would wear. If the occasion were right.
Ombre Nails – I’ve seen plenty of the ombre nail trend with each nail having the dip-dyed look and it’s pretty cool but I think I would have more luck getting away with wearing this nail-to-nail graduated colour version. Hey, if all else fails I like each of these 5 colours on their own!
This sparkly blue version is pretty too. Definitely works with all the under-the-sea looks that are so trendy now and would look good with both a denim look and a great navy dress going out!
Caviar Nails – I wasn’t sure what to think when I first saw this look. It was kind of cool but I wondered how practical it would be. Then I reminded myself that it’s not always about being practical! Sometimes trends are just fun!
Adding the caviar texture to just one finger keeps things pretty tame and is a nice way to make a statement, without screaming from the mountain tops.
How great would this total caviar nail look be if you were getting decked out for a special event?! I think I’m going to have to consider it for my step-daughters wedding. So much fun and so much sparkle…and soooo girlie it is almost frightening!
Do you have a favourite nail trend that you like to wear? Or maybe one that you like but haven’t worn yet?
- Trending NOW: Caviar… for your nails. (mtwentysix.wordpress.com)
- Trying out Ombre (vmoller.wordpress.com)
- Caviar Manicure (imnotphotoshopped.com)
- Beauty Product review: Ciate Caviar manicure (keepinupwithang.wordpress.com)
- Trend Alert: Blue-as-the-Sea Nail Polish (bellasugar.com)
- How To Do Ombre Nails [VIDEO] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Discover This Season’s Hottest Nail Trends (bellasugar.com)