Well the revamp of the blog must have worked because the lovely Kristi from Biscuits & NAVY has nominated As Time Goes…Buy for the “One Lovely Blogger Award”!
It’s absolutely sweet of her to think of me and lovely in the same sentence. As I have mentioned before, I originally joined the blogosphere to write about the fact that I was on break from shopping. However, in the process of that 90 days in the wilderness I have learned that I enjoy writing about fashion and style, food, fun and all things lifestyle. Additionally, and most importantly, I have found many others who inspire me in so many ways.
One of the rules to this award is to nominate 15 other bloggers. This will be easy as there are so many that I enjoy reading on a regular basis. Please be sure to check them out, not all of them are about fashion but all of them are inspiring. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me.
1. Detta Moda
5. Old Vogue
10. Charming Trinity
14. Helpful Annalisa
Rule number one was to acknowledge the person who nominated you…done. Rule three was to nominate others…done. Rule two is to share 7 things about yourself…that’s the hard bit.
- I have always loved good style, whether it is in clothes or homes and I am totally infatuated with great architecture and beautiful spaces and places.
- As most of you know, I will be 50 next year…and it’s kind of freaking me out. I don’t feel 50, but then how would I know what 50 is supposed to feel like?!
- I am notorious for refusing to follow a trend. So much so that I neither have seen more than 10 minutes of “Sex in the City”, nor have I read any of the Twilight or Harry Potter books. Although I have read every single one of the True Blood books, I’ve never watched the television series.
- I hate flying but love to travel, and as I live in Australia, flying is the only real way to get anywhere. To date I have filled one passport and I am working hard on filling a second.
- I spent 10 years of my adult life abstaining from alcohol…just because I could…but I’ll never do that again!
- I am fiercely loyal, to friends, family, fashion designers, you name it. Once you’re on my A-list chances are pretty good you’ll stay there.
- I am married to the nicest man I have ever met. The Fashion Mister is a fantastic friend, companion, confidant and partner.
Thank you again to Kristi at Biscuits & NAVY for nominating me. And thank you to all of you that stop by. I know time is valuable and it means a lot to me that you spend some of yours here at As Time Goes…Buy.
- INSPIRED BY: Fashion Bloggers Around the World (candimandi.typepad.com)
- Sex and the City’s Standout Style Quotes! (fabsugar.com)
- HARRY POTTER – Books Vs Movies Infographic (geektyrant.com)