This has been a crazy week! In the past 7 days I have been nominated for 6, yes that was 6 awards!
Well technically it is only two awards as one of them I was given 5 times…but as it came from 5 different people I will gladly count it as 5.
This is a huge surprise and a massive honour. To be recognised by so many for doing something you love is such a great thing.
Kenya at Kenya L Fashion Blog
KJ at KJAnderson
Jessyka at Corks & Leather
Siobhan at Lady with a Twist
The lovely Preethi at Chasing Yellow Cabs. She is the one that provided the award 6 up so she is clever too!
Thank you to these 5 ladies for thinking of me and for following As Time Goes…Buy. If you aren’t already following them go have a look, check them out and make sure you follow them if you like them!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award: A huge Thank You to Simona at FIAMMISDAY for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I can understand why she got and am just thrilled that she nominated me! She has fantastic style and is raising a future fashionista!
Now I have to confess – the following information is from a post from a couple of weeks ago. As the rules for each nomination are the same, I became quite overwhelmed at the thought of nominating 90 other blogs and sharing 42 things about myself so I have stuck with 15 nominations and the original 7 facts. All of these blogs are worthy of both the One Lovely Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
One of the rules to this award is to nominate 15 other bloggers. This will be easy as there are so many that I enjoy reading on a regular basis. Please be sure to check them out, not all of them are about fashion but all of them are inspiring. I hope they inspire you as much as they inspire me.
1. Detta Moda
5. Old Vogue
10. Charming Trinity
14. Helpful Annalisa
Rule number one was to acknowledge the person who nominated you…done. Rule three was to nominate others…done. Rule two is to share 7 things about yourself…that’s the hard bit.
- I have always loved good style, whether it is in clothes or homes and I am totally infatuated with great architecture and beautiful spaces and places.
- As most of you know, I will be 50 next year…and it’s kind of freaking me out. I don’t feel 50, but then how would I know what 50 is supposed to feel like?!
- I am notorious for refusing to follow a trend. So much so that I neither have seen more than 10 minutes of “Sex in the City”, nor have I read any of the Twilight or Harry Potter books. Although I have read every single one of the True Blood books, I’ve never watched the television series.
- I hate flying but love to travel, and as I live in Australia, flying is the only real way to get anywhere. To date I have filled one passport and I am working hard on filling a second.
- I spent 10 years of my adult life abstaining from alcohol…just because I could…but I’ll never do that again!
- I am fiercely loyal, to friends, family, fashion designers, you name it. Once you’re on my A-list chances are pretty good you’ll stay there.
- I am married to the nicest man I have ever met. The Fashion Mister is a fantastic friend, companion, confidant and partner.
Thank you again to the kind a generous women who have nominated me and As Time Goes…Buy for these awards. It is nice to know that there are some fantastic people out in the blogosphere who like what I get up to here. To go 7 days and get 6 awards is amazing!