Next week I will “Be Inspired”! I am taking two days, on my own, in Melbourne to enjoy Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2012. I would love to be spending more time…perhaps the whole week…but unfortunately, I have to work so that I can pay for my mad passion for fashion.
However, for two days I intend to spend as much time soaking in the fantastic city of Melbourne, it’s lane-ways and fabulous fashion sense. During that time I’ll also be trying my hand at a little street style photography, shopping, dining and catching some of the runway shows.
Absolute heaven for any girl who loves fashion.
I’m heading down on Tuesday morning to catch a bit of the city and shopping, all with camera in tow. Then attending the runway show on Tuesday night. If I can brave the after-party on my own, I will. I’ll then have all day Wednesday to catch events, do more shopping and a little more happy snapping the city I love before meeting the Fashion Sister From Another Mother to attend the Wednesday night show.
I promise to provide some updates!
More tomorrow on the designers from the shows I’ll be attending.
Melbourne Spring Fashion Week 2012. I plan to “Be Inspired”!
- Open Toe Shoes – Just One More Pair (astimegoesbuy.me)
- The Launch of the 18th Melbourne Fashion week (fashionising.com)
- New app takes fashion from the catwalk to your closet (bulletfame.wordpress.com)
- MSFW powders up and paints it gold: preview video (fashionising.com)
- Spring Fashion Runway & Hall of Fame (mirandasinsidescoop.com)