Yesterday I introduced the orange/tangerine tango pair of palazzo pants I purchased from Country Road for my summer holiday trip to Spain. Today I’m going to share with you Look 2 of this summer holiday fashion 2012.
Look 1 was very summery and a cross between casual and dressy. Todays look is pure comfort and chic.
I started with my favourite accessory…a good glass of wine!
Then added my orange suede wedges, my pale peach button-down silk shirt and another vintage scarf that is a perfect match for the colours in this look. I also used a gigantic pair of earrings, a rose gold cuff and my birthday watch, also rose gold, Marc by Marc Jacobs.
This look will be nice to wear on cooler evenings. I have a watermelon coloured cardigan that would be great to throw over my shoulders on nights by the coast.
Hopefully you are starting see that even though these pants stand out they can still be styled in different ways. Which is why they are going to be making the trip to Spain with me. They are comfy, versatile and very chic.
Tomorrow I will have one more look built around these fantastic pants. And that will round out the focus on the Orange Palazzo Pants and how they work for my summer holiday fashion 2012.
What do you think? Would you wear these pants? How would you style them?
- Marc Jacobs Spring 2013: Stripped Down and Striped (fashionista.com)
- I Would Sell My Mother For Marc Jacobs (lifesucksinastraplessbra.com)
- Trend Alert: Wide Leg Palazzo Pants (ruleofnext.com)
- My New Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose Gold Blade Chrono Watch (raindropsofsapphire.com)
- Tuesday Trend: Rose Gold (shopthebluerose.wordpress.com)
- Tangerine tango tops colour trends (lfpress.com)
- Affordable Holiday Fashion (themoneydoctor.co.uk)