I thought I would share with you more of the nautical look for Spring 2012.
Today’s co-stars are Captain Jack, A tall dashing man of the sea, and a few life guards. Lucky me!
Isn’t playing with your hair one of those “flirting signals”?
Captain Jack: He’s not much of a talker and sometimes come across as a little stiff.
The Fashion Mister calls this one “Capt. Jack, the Wench and the First Mate”. I would be angry if he weren’t mostly correct.
Not sure if the boys were out drinking or if the surf was just too much for the one at the back??
You’ll remember the full details of my look from yesterdays post. When the Fashion Mister and I decided that we needed to go for a drive because the weather was so beautiful. I asked him where he wanted to go. He gave a list and then said, “Wherever you want”. I explained that I needed to know where we were going so I could figure out what to wear. He laughed! Well, it was more a chuckle. And then suggested Geelong.
Now that football season is over for Geelong, it has returned to being a lovely beachside town and the day was perfect for the drive in cha-cha diva with the top down.
It was a great day out and great way for me to share with you my nautical look for Spring 2012.
- Set Sail With a Nautical-Cool Swimsuit This Summer (fabsugar.com)
- Look of the Day: Nautical Layers (fabsugar.com)
- J.Crew 2013 Spring/Summer Lookbook (hypebeast.com)
- Summer Trends: Nautical Fashion (atouchoflovely.wordpress.com)
- These Nautical-Chic Striped Dresses Make Us Want to Set Sail (fabsugar.com)