As promised I have for you tons of street style shots from tonight’s L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival Runway 5. I even got paped! If I can find the photo online I’ll be sure to post it tomorrow with my look for the night.
Warning!! This post is photo heavy! Be prepared!
The Chap in the black velvet jacket also appeared in As Time Goes…Buy’s last set of Fashion Street-Style photos. He obviously knows how to dress. Oh, and the stunning Asian girl in the black with the sequined jacket…certainly looks better than I did in that jacket!
Designers featured on the runway tonight were, Arthur Galan AG, Bassike, Christopher Esber, Easton Pearson, Ellery, Karla Spetic, Sass & Bide. My favourites – Sass & Bide, Karla Spetic and Easton Pearson…check them out.
Hope you like my photos from L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival 2013 – Runway 5. I warned you there would be quite a few.
Which are your favourites?
- L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival – Opening Night 2013 (astimegoesbuy.me)
- L’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival 2013 (astimegoesbuy.me)
- Gale and Palvin hit LMFF runway (news.com.au)
- Rekorderlig Fashion Lounge (lmff.com.au)
- Tigerlily Autumn (Fall) / Winter 2013 (fashionising.com)
- Michael Lo Sordo Autumn (Fall) / Winter 2013 (fashionising.com)