You have seen all these pieces before, just not in this combination so I’ll be very curious to see what you think.
The Look: Nothing new here. My black and white jacket that you may remember from my “how to wear a tuxedo and not look like a penguin” post, the black and white graphic print silk pants from Feathers that I wore in Spain and the standard white t-shirt…worn at every opportunity! My fierce black wedges and black handbag with some black and silver jewelry – look complete. Just took a bit of mixing and matching of some of my favourite items. Another benefit of having lots of black and white in the wardrobe…lot’s of opportunity to mix it up and still look classic and chic in monochrome!
Without having to give it much thought.
For a night at a spiegeltent, I think the look worked well.
What do you think? Hit or Miss with my more monochrome look?
- 2013 Trends to Love – Monochrome (astimegoesbuy.me)
- Retro trends: 1960s monochrome (weheartvintage.co)
- Marvel at Monochrome – New Spring Trend (pickandmix1.wordpress.com)
- Must have Monochrome Accessories: You might want to check this out!!! (temmieytrends.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome new look! (beepbeepstreet.wordpress.com)