Next in the continuing review of those 10 magic wardrobe essentials is a look back at some of the outfits I put together using them! After all, they wouldn’t be wardrobe essentials if we didn’t use them regularly to create many different looks.
These are some very basic looks created from the 10 Wardrobe Essentials that can take you just about anywhere and only required the essentials, and the bonus item, with a few pieces of jewelry. Five different looks, all classics, all chic and all easy as to put together from the basic wardrobe essentials.
Which after all, is the point of building a capsule wardrobe of essentials. So you have easy options for mixing and matching and can get dressed without putting too much thought into it!
Tomorrow, I will share some photos pulled together of other looks I have worn over the past 9 months that also highlighted these fantastic 10 wardrobe essentials. Hopefully this is giving you a chance to think about what items you have in your wardrobe that are essential to creating your classic style.
- Building a Capsule Wardrobe from Scratch: An Example (into-mind.com)
- Dream Capsule Wardrobe (honeychalice.com)
- The Incredible Shrinking Wardrobe (doriscloset.wordpress.com)
- How to Dress Classic- Discover the can’t live without pieces in your wardrobe (focusonstyle.com)
- You Only Wear 20 Percent of Your Wardrobe Regularly (nymag.com)
- 10 Wardrobe Staples of the Young Professional (Female) (liberalartslife.com)