Just in case you haven’t noticed over the past couple of weeks…
I’m LOVING Great Gatsby inspirations!
Considering I came into the month lean on ideas, it’s amazing how much inspiration I have found in picking the Great Gatsby as my muse. Of course, I have taken creative liberties in interpreting Great Gatsby and decided, Roaring 20s, Jazz Age and all things Art Deco also qualify. For today, I really just wanted to share a few lovely black and white images from that time period that truly inspire me.
Even though I LOVE every one of these images and I’m sure you can see how they have inspired me in the looks I have already shared this month…my absolute favourite is the one of the 1920s hair with the head scarf! How gorgeous is that pick and look?!
I keep thinking of being away somewhere fabulous on holiday. Dressing casual, yet being stunning and chic. I’m going to have to do my best to translate that look into my next holiday. I wonder if it will work for monsoon season in Hong Kong??? At least if I am wearing lovely pieces in silk they will dry quickly!
Do any of these photos inspire you? Which ones and Why?
Or am I the only loving Great Gatsby inspiration?
- How to Dress for a Great Gatsby Inspired Party (astimegoesbuy.me)
- More Great Gatsby Inspiration (astimegoesbuy.me)
- The Great Gatsby – Harrods Windows May 2013 (internationalvisual.wordpress.com)
- Jewellery Trends: The Great Gatsby (fabulouscollections.wordpress.com)
- Going Great Gatsby (astimegoesbuy.me)