I finally had a day off that was sunny! Maybe Spring really has decided to come this year. So I put the top down on the cha-cha diva and drove down to Geelong to hangout with the band.
You should be able to tell from the view behind me why I drove to Geelong…
…The SEA! I love being near the ocean. It doesn’t matter what the weather is I am happiest by the sea.
But being able to hang out with the band made it fun.
Don’t you just love a man in uniform?!
What I’m Wearing: Old Navy Jeans (from my last trip to the US in February). Blue and white striped tank top (Free from Harper’s Bazaar magazine last summer). White jacket from Noni B (kind known for it’s “older lady” clothes but I loved this jacket!). Wittner high-heeled runners in white (you may recall these from MSFW). My big red Guess handbag (about 7 years old now), with my Chanel scarf (it’s perfect for driving with the top down on the diva). White watch from Hong Kong. Sapphire and silver bracelets and a silver and gold rope necklace. D&G sunnies.
Not a bad look for being down by the sea and hanging out with the band!
- Get Roped In With 15 Sweet Nautical Pieces For Summer (fabsugar.com)
- OOTD: Bright and Nautical (iheartdianapetras.wordpress.com)
- Feeling Nautical (kelsearusso.wordpress.com)
- Nautical Monday: 4 Essentials Under $100 (majordilemma.wordpress.com)
- Summer Trends: Nautical Fashion (atouchoflovely.wordpress.com)